1. How do I view invoices within the SelfAWB application? How can I get the password for the Invoices section in the SelfAWB application ?
You can view invoices in Selfawb application only if you used this application in the past 30 days. The first step is to send the username of SelfAWB by e-mail at email@example.com and receive a password (different from your login password into the application) with which you will be able to view invoices in PDF, format and annexes PDF and Excel.
2. Can I view the value of unpaid bills in Invoice section from SelfAWB application?
At this moment, you can only view invoices based on services contract concluded with FAN Courier; for information on unpaid bills, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide all the information you need.
3. Can I pay the bills cash to the courier ?
Yes, the bills can be paid cash to the courier. He will collect the bills and we will issue a receipt, with the condition the invoice amount should not exceed the sum of 5.000 RON.
4. I have a contract with FAN Courier and I want to know more information about the issue date for invoices. What should I do?
Invoices are issued twice a month, on the 16th and 30th/31st of the month. All details on the issue date and type (Monthly / Bi-monthly) are specified in the contract. If you still have questions, do not hesitate: email@example.com.
5. I want to change the e-mail where I receive my invoices. Who do I contact?
To change the delivery address for electronic invoices, send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Can I receive confirmation of receipt by email for one or more shipments?
Of course, send us your request accompanied by AWB number or numbers to which you want confirmation on email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
7. What should I do if I want to give up cash on delivery ?
If you are a individual person, your presence is required at the FAN Courier headquarters, along with the number of AWB, packing list and ID.
If you represent a company, the request is sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. I want to change the delivery address; can I still receive the shipment today?
The delivery address can be changed, but redirection to an address means a new delivery with average term of 24 hours. So a redirected shipment is not delivered on the same day.
9. I bought something online, but the product I received does not match what I ordered. What should I do?
FAN Courier takes over from the sender client (online shop) and delivers to the receiving client a sealed package. The content is not our responsibility; FAN Courier is only responsible for the transport of the order. If there are discrepancies between what was ordered and what was received, we recommend you contact the online store where you bought the product.
10. I placed an order online and want to check the content of the package before I pay, to ensure it is what I ordered, is it possible?
As explained above, we pick up and deliver sealed package - opening and checking the package before confirmation and, by default, before the payment is not permitted. The only exception is Check On Delivery service, which lets you open the package you received and you can view the content, without testing the products that are inside. That service costs extra money and can only be selected and paid by the sender.
11. How long does it take for the money to be deposited for shipments made with Collecting Account / Cash?
The money will be deposited in your account (for Collecting Account) or delivered at your address (for cash return) in maximum two working days from delivery.
12. What does “Packing list” mean?
“Packing list” is a list of your inventory of products in the package: name, description, code and value. The document is required when shipments sent by physical persons and request reimbursement.
13. What does “Expedition Insurance” mean? How does it help me?
By "Ensuring Insurance", you pay the equivalent of 1% of the value of your submission, and in case of damage or loss, you will receive 100% refund. Be careful though - the Insurance does not exclude proper packaging.
14. How should I pack my package? Do you offer me the box?
In order for your package to be adequately protected during the transport, it is very important that the recommendations of packaging are respected (see here). In addition, we provide cardboard boxes you can buy from any FAN Courier office.
15. What is the maximum hour I can place a phone order?
The maximum hour for phone order is 7 PM for Bucharest and 4 PM for the rest of the localities, but the shipment must be ready when the courier comes to pick it up.
16. I placed an order online, I received an AWB number, but this does not appear in the system. Why?
Your package has not been picked up by the carrier and the AWB is not in our database because has not been scanned yet. The shipment will appear in the system once the package will be picked up from the sender.
1. What does the working program displayed on the platform mean?
It is the working program for PayPoint Colet Expres stores. Only in these days and day parts you can pick up your packages. Usually, the stores have an extended working program, Saturday and Sunday included.
2. What does the distance displayed on the platform mea?
It is the approximate distance from the address you entered to the store.
3. Can I look for PayPoint Colet Expres stores near other addresses?
Yes, you have the option to enter another address and the system will give you the closest PayPoint Colet Expres stores to the new address. Please, take note, you can only change the street and number, not the city. If you want to choose an address in another city, you will need to return to the online store page and change the recipient city.
4. I went to the store, but the retailer does not find my package. What to do?
If FAN Courier handed the package to the store and you have been notified it came in the store, we suggest you follow the steps below: * Describe the packaging and product type that you ordered * Describe the size and weight of the product or package * Make sure it is the shop you chose * Ask the retailer to check all packages of shape and dimensions close to those whom you have described.
5. After I placed the order, how much time it takes for the package to be delivered in store?
After online order confirmation, the package will be available in store PayPoint Colet Expres starting with the second working day. You will be notified when it is available in store. The time the package will arrive in store can vary, depending on the moment the online store handed it to FAN Courier. To find out more about transit time, we suggest you request information from the online store from which you purchased the product.
6. What are the validation codes?
It's a unique password consisting of 5 alphanumeric characters through which you are able to take possession of the package. You will receive the code by sms/ email. Deliveries authorization is exclusively made through these codes and IDs.
7. How can I get the package?
Once you are notified, you can go to the PayPoint Colet Expres stores. You need to bring on your unique validation code and ID.
8. When and how do I know my package arrived in store?
When the package is delivered to the store, you will automatically receive sms/ email with all the necessary information.
9. How can I find what is the status of a shipment?
To see the status of a shipment, see: http://www.fancourier.ro/ or request information by e-mail: email@example.com.
10. What proof of payment do I received in store for the amounts reimbursed or transport fee?
For any amount paid in the store, the retailer will give you a receipt. To obtain an invoice for shipping charges you pay, you should contact FAN Courier and give us your information and receipt number issued in the store.
11. How much time do I have to pick up the package from the store?
PayPoint Colet Expres keep the packages for 7 days. If you do not show up at the store within this period, the package will be returned to sender.
2. What are the fees?
For pricing details, please check our cost estimation page : https://www.fancourier.ro/en/estimare-cost/
3. How long will it take for my parcel to get to the destination?
For more information about the time of transit click here: http://www.fancourier.ro/download/timpi_rutieri.pdf and http://www.fancourier.ro/download/timpi_aerian.pdf
4. How do I place an order?
Before placing your order, please check the fee and the average time of transit for your delivery. The order can be registered at http://www.fancourier.ro/tools/comanda-online/ or on the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I hand down a parcel at a FAN Courier center?
You can place your order at any FAN Courier center or workstation. Check the list of contacts here: http://www.fancourier.ro/contact/agentii/
6. How can I request a delivery for a different country?
For import deliveries (service available only with payment in Romania) the receiver client will need to write to us at email@example.com mentioning the following details: - parcel specification: weight, dimensions, contents - the name of the sender and the receiver company - complete address (street, number, zip code) - person of contact - phone number - the day and time frame when they can receive the parcel The takeover will be made within the condition of a proper packing made by the sender client. The parcel can be picked up only by a legal entity.
7. Is it possible that the delivery fee is covered by the recipient?
The transportation fee can be covered only by the Romanian client - for both export and import.
8. Can I get back consideration for delivered goods?
The cash at delivery service is not available for international deliveries.
9. What kind of paperwork do I need for delivery outside of UE?
For deliveries outside of UE that contain other than documents it is required that you prepare customs documents (invoice, packing list, a copy of the company CUI (Tax Identification Number) or a copy after the expeditor's Identity Card) and hand them over to the courier, along with the parcel. In the attchment you will find an example of invoice and packing list. The invoice must have a value of 1 to 10 euros. For more details please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How can I secure my parcel?
The warranty service is available only for parcels delivered by air. The fee is an extra 1% out of the total value of the declared goods. The value must be proven with a copy of the aquisition invoice or the commercial invoice. The warranty service is not available for parcels delivered by road.
11. How do I how where my parcel is?
For information regarding the status of your delivery check http://www.fancourier.ro/tools/awb-tracking or request details on the following address: email@example.com
12. Can I receive proof for delivery?
Proof of delivery can be offered for free (scanned copy) by requesting it at firstname.lastname@example.org, after the estimated time of delivery
13. Who can I adress for a complaint?
You can send intimations/ suggestions via e-mail on the address: email@example.com or you can fill in a form at any FAN Courier center.
14. How can I request a parcel retour?
For retour requests, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the awb number (the number of the transportation document)
15. How can I change the delivery address?
To resend the correct/ or extra delivery information, use the address: email@example.com, along with the awb number (the number of the transportation document)
16. How can I be indemnified in case of loss?
For international postal deliveries, FAN Courier responds according to the international agreements in force, as follow: "- If the parcel is delivered by air and it requests a final stop or a stopver in a country different than the country of delivery, provisions will be applied: provisions of the Warsaw Conventions in 1929 or the Montreal Convention in 1999. These conventions limit the liability for transportation that is lost, damaged or delayed to 19 special drawing rights / kg gross. " "- For international transportation by road, liability for lost or damaged packages will be gouverned by CRM - Convention for the International Carriage of Goods by Road from 1956. This convention limits the liability for a maximum of 8,33 special drawing rights / kg gross. " In case of delay, if the receiver proves that the delay resulted in detriment, the carrier is held responsible to pay for loss that doesn't exceed the price of the parcel.
17. How can I close a contract for international delivery?
Please send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org